Sunday 26 February 2012

Tutors Report On Assignment 3.

Got my Tutors Report back this week on my 3rd Assignment and was a little apprehensive about what she'd think of my work as this assignment contained first my Critical Review which if you've been reading my blog up to this point you'll understand was an area that isn't my strongest, plus the first two sections of my Major Project. Thankfully she liked a lot of what she saw, first she seems to understand the limitations of my written skills and pretty much only recommended to tidy up my bibliography which I have done. I really thought that I was going to be told that it need still a good bit of work to bring it up to standard but maybe I just need to stop being so hard on myself when it comes to written work, it isn't ever going to be the greatest and maybe it is reasonable good but then again I am doing a Photography Degree not a trying to write a best seller.
With my Major Project again she was happy with where my work is and understood that I see it still as a work in progress with areas to improve it. As it stands at this time I want to change a couple of the photos in the By Day section because as she's implied two at least don't really convey anything to the view about the place or add anything to the overall feel of the section. Plenty to keep me going as I move onto Assignment 4.


No comments:

Post a Comment