Tuesday 14 February 2012

Surprise.

Don't think I was expecting how personal a study my Major Project is beginning to become. I probably should have expected this being that it's focused on my home village but it's still surprised me by the strength of feelings that have arisen. To be honest where ever you live you don't always notice what's happening around you until you dig a little deeper below the surface and this was definitely the case with my Abandoned section I've just completed. I had some idea about how people where finding times a little harder these days because in small communities you hear rumours about how this person is struggling a bit and what someone else might be up to but I did quiet realise how bad things were getting. Its a little heart breaking in away to know how blind you've become to thinks happening right under your nose but we become so court up in our own life's that we miss these things all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment