Thursday 18 August 2011

The Start Of A New Course.

So here i am again faced with the start of a new course and the usual worries that come with it after my first flick through the course material, do i understand the theory/principles that are being set out, can i be as productive and creative as I'd like to be, being a level 3 course is my work really up to this standard and even have i picked the right tutor to work with! After my moment of panic and the return of some form of sanity i can fall back on the experiences from working through other OCA course to know that they always seem a little overwhelming to begin with but when i actually sit down and take my time and read through it properly a couple of time i know that I'll be more then alright, and as for the rest only time will tell but with my tutor selection I'm sure I'll be OK as I've work with her in the past and found her to be focused and dedicated with a real love for the subject (which is never a bad thing).
What i want to get out of the course is further improvement in my work and to continue developing my own style. With the way the course appears to structured this should be possible because there's nowhere near as many projects to complete so i get more time to focus on the Assignment side. I did find in the last course i did that some of the project work seem to be repeating itself which got a little dull after a while. Also i need to improve my research as my work can sometimes be a little lacking in this department but its a vital part of the learning experience. So here's to the next 6-12 months who knows what it'll bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment